– Good afternoon sir, what would you like to eat?
– A BigMac, please.
– Oh sorry. I’m afraid we’ve run out of BigMacs. Would you like a quarter pound instead?
– Yeah, that should be ok.
– What would you like to drink?
– Hmmm, a coke, please.
– I’m afraid we’ve run out of Cokes too. Would you like a Sprite or a Fanta?
– A sprite will be just fine.
Customer waits for the lady to put everything on the tray, and then:
– Could I have some catchup, please.
– Sir, we’ve run out of ketchup. I’m sorry!
This is a true story, I saw it with my own eyes a few hours ago…